t is a project by the Punjab Information Technology Board and Youth Affairs, Sports, Archeology & Tourism, which will provide free training of freelancing in technical, non-technical and creative areas to 10,000 candidates across the province in 40 such centres.
The Punjab Information Technology Board (PITB) and Youth Affairs, Sports, Archeology & Tourism (YASAT)’s joint project, “Chief Minister’s e-Rozgaar Program” has invited applications for the admission of third phase trainingfor 20 districts of Punjab for intake of their new batch latest by 16th July 2018 from the Punjab domicile holders with maximum age 35 years and at least 16 years of education and currently unemployed.
Punjab Information Technology Board (PITB) and Youth Affairs, Sports, Archeology & Tourism (YASAT)’s joint project, “E-Rozgaar Programme” invited applications for the third phase for freelancing training programme in technical, non-technical and creative design areas to transform Pakistan into a knowledge economy making IT the top contributor to Pakistan’s exports and by empowering the jobless educated youth.
- - HEC Verified Education completed (16 Years)
- - Relevant Work Experience (2 Years)
- - Advanced Communication & Correspondence Skills
- - Can travel to different Districts
- - Team Player
- - At least 2 years of Freelancing Experience
- - Top Rated Freelancing Profile
- - Teaching/Training Experience will be preferred